Mini Session Terms & Conditions
Mini Session Terms & Conditions
1. Pricing Payments: £69 session fee is required as deposit by purchasing this session it is taken that you have read and understood these terms and agree to them. The fee is based upon a photographic session for up to four individuals unless otherwise arranged.
By booking a session you are aware that deposits are never refundable. Please be aware that by booking any session with Photography by Fiona that you are holding a session spot and that the photographer is relying on your session for income. Please be considerate if you should need to reschedule and provide as much time as possible. Deposits are transferable to only one new date and always subject to the photographer's availability.
2. Cancellation/Rescheduling: If Client cancels within 10 or fewer days of the session the deposit is non-refundable, except for in extreme circumstances which will be at the discretion of the photographer (illness, injury etc). Bluebell Mini Sessions can be rescheduled due to weather by the photographer if necessary up to three times due to the unpredictable nature of the flowering.
3. Session: The creation of images is at the sole artistic discretion of the Photographer. No shots throughout the session are guaranteed. Client acknowledges that the photographer is using her artistic discretion to create photographs as the photographer sees fit. Client understands that the mini-session is a 20 minute portrait session. The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of the Client in a manner enjoyed by all parties. Client and Photography by Fiona agree that cheerful cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential to that purpose. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time.
4. Images: Approximately 8-10 digital images will be processed and available with the mini session price. Expected turn around for edits is 4 weeks. If the client purchases the digital download of images, Photography by Fiona can will provide printing instructions on request. To ensure the best print quality, avoid altering the images before printing. The photographer is not responsible for printing errors or for quality of prints or products printed elsewhere.
5. Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event that all of some of the photographs fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond Fiona's control, the liability of Photography by Fiona will be limited to the refund of all money paid. In any event, the limit of Photography by Fiona's liability shall not exceed the Package Price.
6. For mini sessions all babies MUST be able to sit unaided due to the conditions and time constraints of the shoot.
7. Electronic Devices. Cameras, cell phone cameras, and camcorders are not permitted during sessions.
8. Modifications. If the client has a request for a small alteration of an image, please let the photographer know when you place your order. The photographer can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at £25/hr. The photographer will let you know if there will be extra charges before work begins. Once the requested changes are made, charges apply regardless of whether the final product is purchased.
9. Payment. The photographer will not begin design work or process orders until payment is complete.
10. Returned Checks. Checks returned by the bank, for any reason, will be charged a £25.00 service charge, and sessions/orders will be cancelled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
11. Re-shoots / Refunds. Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
12. Social Media. The Client may share blog post links and Facebook albums through use of the share functions and dissemination of direct links. Client shall not copy, download, screen shot, or capture the photographs in any other fashion.
13. Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
14. Copyright Laws/Model Release. Photography by Fiona retains the copyright on all images and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. (The client agrees to this contract by purchasing a session) warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions. Copying or scanning images from the client’s gallery, Photography by Fiona's website or blog is considered stealing, regardless of the intent for use. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
15. If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Fiona from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session.
16. All images are copyright under the Federal Copyright Laws and subject to fines of up to £150,000 if breaking those laws. By signing this contract, you are agreeing not to copy, save, or reproduce images in any way. This includes copying and saving images from the website, blog, Facebook, or any other form of advertisement.
The photographer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.